- Program Overview
- Special Programs
- Student Resources
- Get Involved
- Professional & Career Resources
- Research Overview
- Research Partnerships
- Undergraduate Opportunities
High School Students
Students applying to IUPUI directly from an Indiana high school are eligible for admission to the School Science as a Neuroscience major if they:
- Have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Have minimum SAT scores of 500 math and combined critical reading/math of 1000 or minimum ACT scores of 19 math and 21 composite.
- Have completed Core 40 with college prep course grades of C or better.
If you are not in an Indiana high school, please refer to additional course requirements.
Students who do not meet these admissions criteria will be reviewed for admission to University College and may apply to the School Science once they have completed the Internal Admissions Requirements.
IUPUI's Transfer Credit Articulation and Transfer System (CATS) is a tool developed for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to provide incoming students who have college-level credit an idea of how their courses will transfer to IUPUI. Please note: awarding transfer credit is the final step in the admissions process, and the CATS does not guarantee how or which credits will transfer to the university.